Schutt F7 VTD Football Helmet - ADULT
Don't Forget the Facemask and Accessories!
This helmet does not come with a facemask.
Choose one of these compatible facemask options, add some accessories, and we will install them all for you at no additional cost.
The Schutt F7 VTD Collegiate Adult Football Helmet is a brand new, state-of-the-art helmet released by Schutt to take helmet safety to the next level! The F7 Series are the first helmets of their kind to feature movable Tektonic plates on the outside of the helmet, helping to manage rotational energy and reduce impact. FREE Installation of facemask, visor, or upgraded chinstrap when purchased at the same time as your helmet.
FACEMASK NOT INCLUDED - FREE Installation when purchased with a helmet. Choose from the many F7 VTD Titanium masks and Schutt Vengeance facemasks for the best results and lightest weight. LTD FACEMASKS WILL NOT FIT THIS HELMET.
*Matte Black Helmet will come with Black TPU and Black Schutt Hardware. The photo is temporary!*
Exclusive Green Gridiron Upgrades:
- 4 x Black Standard Schutt Facemask Clips
- Black TPU
- Black Stabilizers
- Schutt Helmet Bag
- Black Schutt Elite Chinstrap
- TPU (thermoplastic urethane) Cushioning – the most advanced impact absorption system in football. TPU Cushioning is proven to absorb more impact across a wider variety of temperatures than any other helmet on the field
- 3-Dimensional Movement Tektonic Plates – strategically located in the most impacted areas of the helmet, Tektonic Plates incorporate an additional TPU Cushion and move independently of the helmet, in multiple directions, improving the helmet’s performance against rotational forces
- Helmet Stabilization System – Incorporating a larger, more comfortable jaw pad configuration, the HSS utilizes both internal and external stabilizers, high-performance impact foam – which is wrapped in soft, durable and comfortable synthetic leather. The HSS frames your face and gives you a secure, “locked-in” feel inside the helmet
- Flexural Resistance Shell Design – engineered into the back shelf and temporal side wings of the shell, these design approaches improve the structure, strength, durability of the shell, all while increasing the area for TPU
- Cushioning in those high impact areas and improving impact absorption.