Under Armour Visors - Clear Unbranded BULK
Bulk Clear Unbranded Under Armour Visors for Football helmets
Need visors for the whole team? Now available while supplies last. Many teams are either encouraging or requiring all players to use a visor as an extra layer of protection to help limit the risk of virus spread.
- Clear Visor ONLY in a protective sleeve
- NO Retail Packaging
- NO Visor Clips (Bulk UA Branded Visor Clips or UA Unbranded Visor Clips sold separately)
- NO Branding (UA tab decals not included)
- 10 Visors saves 10% OFF MSRP
- 20 Visors saves 20% OFF MSRP
- 40 Visors saves 30% OFF MSRP
- 80 Visors saves 40% OFF MSRP
Under Armour® Football Visors features the UA "tool-less" clip system for easy removal and attachment of the visor to your football helmet. Adult visors will fit most combinations of helmet and facemasks and youth visors are specifically designed to fit smaller youth helmets. All UA visors are crafted from durable, lightweight clear polycarbonate.
Clear UA visors meet NCAA® and NFHS® standards for game use. Any visor less than 100% clear does not meet NCAA and NFHS standards but may be allowed by your coach for use during practices, scrimmages, or tournaments. Check with your coach before purchasing a tinted visor or tinted insert for your clear visor.
- Highly-durable and lightweight material
- Exclusive ArmourSight® polycarbonate lens is made from patented NXT® lens technology
- All UA visors come with their patented "tool-less" clip system for easy removal and attachment
- Universal fit accommodates most football helmet/facemask combinations from Riddell, Schutt, Xenith, and Vicis
- Clear visors meet NCAA® and NFHS® specifications
- All UA visors are coated with fog and scratch resistant coatings (no visor is 100% fog or scratch proof)
- All UA visors block 100% UVA, UVB and UVC rays
- Always check with your coach before purchase to ensure visors are permitted
- Bulk visor orders are final sale / not returnable
WARNING: No studies have been conducted nor is there any scientific evidence that shows the use of football visors limits or prevents the risk of contracting or spreading Covid-19 or any virus.