This Cincinnati Bengals Helmet is a Green Gridiron masterpiece, ready for the biggest Bengals fan!
Green Gridiron Edition Custom Helmets are builds made by our GG team. Their vision is brought to life, beautifully designed, and carefully assembled. This helmet is sold in its present condition, parts cannot be exchanged, added or removed. If you want a different upgrade, you must purchase it separately. If you do not want any of the components included in this build, the price will not lower and the piece(s) will not be removed. This helmet is sold as is. If you want a premium upgraded helmet without putting in the work yourself, trust the brainpower of Green Gridiron and take home a ready-made, custom helmet!
WHAT YOU GET:
- Cincinnati Bengals Riddell SpeedFlex Helmet
- SF-2EG-SW-HD Facemask in White
- White Colored Facemask Clips for Riddell Speed
- GG Liquid Drip Visor in Gold
- Unbranded Visor Clips in White
- White SportStar Victory T-Rex Hurricane Cam-Loc Chinstrap
- EmbossTech US Flag Decal
- Crucial Catch Ribbon Award Decal
- Front and Back Cincinnati Bengals 3D Bumpers
Together, these components make this Cincinnati Bengals SpeedFlex Helmet look good and values over $970!
HELMET DETAILS, GG EDITION:
- Premade Custom Helmet Build
- Designed by Green Gridiron Helmet-building Experts
- Unique, Curated Design
- Helmet already installed with components, no installation fees!
- Upgrades included with purchase, on the helmet
- NO SWAPS, ADDITIONS, OR REMOVALS. Price is frozen. Helmet is sold as is.
Love this set up but it's "sold out"?? Contact us and reference this listing and we can help you put together your own one-off creation! Find the shopping list here!
Standard Helmet Details
- Officially Licensed Riddell SpeedFlex Helmet
- Official Team Paint and Decals
- Standard Facemask (SF-2BD-SW or similar)
- Soft-Cup Unbranded Cam-Loc Chinstrap
- Strap-Loc attachments
- Actual Padding Used in Field-Use Helmets
- Approximately 11” tall
All helmets sold by Green Gridiron receive a FREE chrome US Flag Helmet Decal for the back of your helmet!