Oakley Holbrook PRIZM 24K XL Sunglasses + Cyber Case
The Oakley Holbrook PRIZM Polarized 24K XL Sunglasses
Oakley's PRIZM visors are changing the game for players in the NFL and all levels. The increase in clarity and optics don't have to end when you take your helmet off. Green Gridiron now offers PRIZM shades in the same colors available for Legacy and Pro PRIZM visors worn in the NFL. Lenses feature the enhanced color and contrast benefits of Oakley's PRIZM Lens Technology.
Oakley Holbrook sunglasses are a timeless, classic design fused with modern Oakley technology. Inspired by the screen heroes from the 1940s, 50s, and 60s, this design epitomizes the spirit of exploration and adventure. The iconic American frame design is accented by metal rivets and Oakley icons, perfect for those who seek equal parts performance and style.
- Plutonite Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- HDO (High Definition Optics) is a technology used within all Oakley sunglasses. HDO lenses offers the clearest , sharpest, most accurate vision through sunglasses possible. A HDO lens provides a truer and more accurate vision.
- O-Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for
- Oakley PRIZM lenses fine tune individual colors, enhancing detail for an optimized experience. With ordinary sunglass lenses, the world looks dull and flat, but PRIZM lens technology makes everything look vivid and vibrant. It’s a breakthrough that comes from decades of research in optics for professional athletes, and it helps you make the most of everything from sports to everyday life.
- Lightweight frame provides all-day comfort and protection.
Oakley's Impact Protection ensures the sunglasses you receive protect your eyes. The lens material and frame geometry provide protection against high velocity and high mass impact.High velocity testing: Impact resistance against light objects at high speeds.High mass testing: Impact resistance against heavy objects at low speeds.