Field Use Helmets » Schutt F7 VTD Black Out - ADULT
Choose your Visor
The Schutt F7 VTD Collegiate Adult Football Helmet is the newest, state-of-the-art helmet released by Schutt to take helmet safety to the next level! The F7 Series are the first helmets of their kind to feature movable Tektonic plates on the outside of the helmet, helping to manage rotational energy and reduce impact.
- Brand: Schutt
- Level: Adult/HS Varsity
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Black Out Upgrades: Black Bumpers, Black TPU, Black Pads, Black Stabilizers, Black Chinstrap
- Shell Type: Polycarbonate
- Pad Type: Single Layer TPU
- Inflatable: Yes
- Compatible Facemasks: Schutt F7 Facemasks or Schutt Vengeance (DOES NOT FIT F7 LTD FACEMASKS)
- VT Helmet Rating: ★★★★★
- F7 VTD Collegiate Helmet
- Black Elite Hard Cup Chinstrap
- Black TPU and Stabilizers
- 4 x Standard Black Screw/T-Nut Facemask Hardware
- NOT INCLUDED
- Choose your favorite style from our large selection of F7 VTD compatible facemasks: F7 VTD Facemasks or any Vengeance Facemasks
- Purchase of facemask receives FREE Installation
- Upgradeable visor, visor clips, and chinstraps are also available!
- TPU (thermoplastic urethane) Cushioning – the most advanced impact absorption system in football. TPU Cushioning is proven to absorb more impact across a wider variety of temperatures than any other helmet on the field
- 3-Dimensional Movement Tektonic Plates – strategically located in the most impacted areas of the helmet, Tektonic Plates incorporate an additional TPU Cushion and move independently of the helmet, in multiple directions, improving the helmet’s performance against rotational forces
- Helmet Stabilization System – Incorporating a larger, more comfortable jaw pad configuration, the HSS utilizes both internal and external stabilizers, high-performance impact foam – which is wrapped in soft, durable and comfortable synthetic leather. The HSS frames your face and gives you a secure, “locked-in” feel inside the helmet
- Flexural Resistance Shell Design – engineered into the back shelf and temporal side wings of the shell, these design approaches improve the structure, strength, durability of the shell, all while increasing the area for TPU
- Cushioning in those high impact areas and improving impact absorption.
- CAUTION: NEVER use standard pump needles as they are longer than helmet pump needles and could puncture the bladders.
- FREE ASSEMBLY OF ACCESSORIES TO HELMET WHEN PURCHASED AT THE SAME TIME. Please allow an extra 1-3 days handling for assembly