Field Use Helmets » Schutt F7 VTD LX1 - YOUTH
Choose your Facemask
Choose your Visor
Green Gridiron is excited to offer the Schutt F7 VTD LX1 Youth Football Helmet! The brand new, state-of-the-art helmet released by Schutt to take helmet safety to the next level! Youth Helmets are recommended for players under 14. The F7 Series is the first helmets of their kind to feature movable Tektonic plates on the outside of the helmet, helping to manage rotational energy and reduce impact.
- Brand: Schutt
- Level: Youth under 14
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Shell Type: Polycarbonate
- Pad Type: Single Layer TPU
- Inflatable: Yes
- Compatible Facemasks: Schutt F7 Facemasks or Schutt Vengeance (DOES NOT FIT F7 LTD FACEMASKS)
- VT Helmet Rating: ★★★★★
- F7 VTD LX1 Youth Helmet
- Black Schutt Soft-Cup Chinstrap
- Black TPU and Stabilizers
- 4 x Clear Standard Schutt Facemask Clips
- NOT INCLUDED
- Choose your favorite style from our large selection of F7 VTD compatible facemasks: F7 VTD Facemasks or any Vengeance Facemasks
- Purchase of facemask receives FREE Installation
- Upgradeable visor, visor clips, and chinstraps are also available!
- TPU (thermoplastic urethane) Cushioning – the most advanced impact absorption system in football. TPU Cushioning is proven to absorb more impact across a wider variety of temperatures than any other helmet on the field
- 3-Dimensional Movement Tektonic Plates – strategically located in the most impacted areas of the helmet, Tektonic Plates incorporate an additional TPU Cushion and move independently of the helmet, in multiple directions, improving the helmet’s performance against rotational forces
- Helmet Stabilization System – Incorporating a larger, more comfortable jaw pad configuration, the HSS utilizes both internal and external stabilizers, high-performance impact foam – which is wrapped in soft, durable and comfortable synthetic leather. The HSS frames your face and gives you a secure, “locked-in” feel inside the helmet
- Flexural Resistance Shell Design – engineered into the back shelf and temporal side wings of the shell, these design approaches improve the structure, strength, durability of the shell, all while increasing the area for TPU
- Cushioning in those high impact areas and improving impact absorption.
- CAUTION: NEVER use standard pump needles as they are longer than helmet pump needles and could puncture the bladders.
- FREE ASSEMBLY OF ACCESSORIES TO HELMET WHEN PURCHASED AT THE SAME TIME. Please allow an extra 1-3 days handling for assembly